Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some updates

Alright folks, got some exciting updates in regards to T&T. First off, we are listed on itunes! That's right, you can now subscribe to the show via everyone's favorite music player. Ok, maybe not everyone's but it's mine, so yeah. Just do a search for 'Toil and Trouble' and we'll be on the list! Or you can search for me directly, Petra Taneth, and you should just get the podcast.

If you do subscribe through itunes, please be sure to rate and review the show. It'll help with getting the word out there and bump us up on the podcast list! Also, don't forget to head over to Podcast Alley and place a vote for us. There's two so far, and one of them is from me, so don't leave me hanging guys!

Next, I will have some promo's to play for you on the next episode. Both Tahlea Moonwater from The GeekWitch and Oseaana from Get Witchified have sent me their promo's to play and I want to thank them immensely! Also, I can't believe I forgot to talk about the show's name on the first episode. I had this really fun story about it and I totally forgot to do it. So look for that at the start of the second episode. It should be good times.

Lastly, I want to link to some articles that caught my eye. I found these on witchvox, so you may already know about it, but Starhawk has asked for an apology from the Pope. I thought they were interesting reads and would love to get your opinions about it.

The first one is called Wicca Smackdown: Starhawk calls out the Pope! and if that isn't a catchy title, I don't know what is. It's written by a Catholic blogger, I believe, so it's a bit harsh on Starhawk but he makes some interesting points.

The second one is what Starhawk wrote herself, Time To Apologize to Witches, and you can make what you want out of it. I just wanted to throw these at you and see what thoughts you have on it. Could be a fun segment in the next episode or two.

That's all I have right now, many blessings!
Petra

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo