Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Episode 1

This is the inaugural episode of Toil & Trouble: a pagan seeker’s podcast!

Within, I discuss what the show’s about, the direction I’m planning on taking with it, as well as an introduction to myself and my pagan background. I want to invite all the listeners to write in their thoughts and opinions and suggestions to me at petrataneth@gmail.com or send me comments on the show’s blog, www.toilandtroublepodcast.blogspot.com. This podcast, I’m hoping, will prove to be a learning experience for everyone who tunes in, not just for myself! I do want to preface that thoughts and opinions expressed herein are wholly mine, unless stated otherwise.

Thanks for downloading and many blessings to you and yours!

Petra

Download Episode 1

Listen in your browser

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo